Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Virtual Tiffany jewelry Design

And he dismissed Javert with a wave of the hand.
Javert did not withdraw.
Excuse me, Mr. Mayor, said he.
What is it now? demanded M. Madeleine.
Mr. Mayor, there is still something of which I must remind you.
What Tiffany silver jewelry is it?
That I Tiffany Chains must be dismissed.
M. Madeleine rose.
Javert, you are a man of honor, Tiffany Accessories and I esteem you.
You exaggerate your fault.
Moreover, this is an offence which concerns me. Javert, you Tiffany Sets deserve promotion instead of degradation.
I wish Tiffany Rings you to retain your post.
Javert gazed at M. Madeleine with his candid eyes, in whose depths his not very enlightened but pure and rigid conscience seemed visible, and said in a tranquil voice:--
Mr. Mayor, Tiffany Pendants I cannot grant you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment