Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Concise History of Antique Tiffany jewelry Boxes

A very few days had passed after this adventure, when Harriet came one morning to Emma with a small parcel in her hand, and after sitting down and hesitating, Tiffany Accessories thus began:
 Miss Woodhouse--if you are at leisure--I have something that I should like to tell you--a sort of confession to make--and then, you Tiffany Sets know, it will be over. 
Emma was a good deal surprized; but begged her to speak. There was a seriousness in Harriet's manner which prepared her, quite as much as her words, for something more than ordinary.
 It is Tiffany Rings my duty, and I am sure it is my wish, Tiffany Pendants  she continued,  to have no reserves with you on this subject. As I am happily quite an altered creature in one respect, it is very fit that you should have the satisfaction of knowing it. I do not want to say more than is necessary--I am too Tiffany Necklaces much ashamed of having given way as I have done, and I dare say you understand me. 
 Yes,  said Emma,  I hope I do. 
 How I could so long a Tiffany Money Clips time be fancying myself! .

No comments:

Post a Comment