Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tiffany jewelry Organizers for Bling Lovers

You don't know anything?""No.""Arthur, it's been almost inexpressibly delicious conversing withyou, chumbum, but I have Tiffany silver jewelry to go. I'll send the guy with the cameraand the Tiffany Chains hose. Give me the address, I'm ready and writing.""Listen, Murray, I called to ask you something.""I have a lot to Tiffany Accessories do."
"I just wanted to find out something about the dolphins.""No story. Last year's news. Forget 'em. They're gone.""It's important.""Listen, no one will touch it. You can't  sustain  a  story,  youknow,  when  the  only news is the continuing absence of whateverthe story's about. Not our territory  anyway,  try  the  Sundays.
Maybe  they'll  Tiffany Sets run  a  little  `Whatever  Happened  to "WhateverHappened to the Dolphins"' story in a  couple  of  years,  aroundAugust. Tiffany Rings  But  what's  anybody  going  to  do now? `Dolphins stillgone'? `Continuing Dolphin Absence'?  Tiffany Pendants `Dolphins  -  Further  DaysWithout Them'? The story dies, Arthur.

No comments:

Post a Comment