Saturday, February 19, 2011

Is Buying Imported Tiffany jewelry in Wholesale a Good Business Strategy?

It wasn't, but it wasn't hard either. But without a strong reason or purpose, anything in life is hard.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG REASON, THERE IS NO SENSE READING FURTHER. IT WILL SOUND LIKE TOO MUCH WORK.

2. I CHOOSE DAILY: The power of choice. That is the main reason people want to live in a free country. Tiffany Cuff Links We want the power to choose.
Financially, with every dollar we get in our hands, we Tiffany Charms hold the power to choose our future to be rich, poor or middle class.  Our spending habits reflect who we are.  Poor people simply have poor spending habits.
The benefit I had as a Tiffany Bracelets boy was that I loved playing Monopoly constantly.  Tiffany Bangles Nobody told me Monopoly was only for kids, so I just kept playing the game as an adult. I also had a rich dad who pointed out to me the difference between an asset and Tiffany wholesale a liability.  So a long time ago, as a little Tiffany Watches boy, I chose to be rich, and I knew that all I had to do was learn to acquire assets, real assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment